Love my MES, Best thing I have ever Owned!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dooch

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 3, 2013
Leamington, Ontario, Canada
Add the ANMPS, and you can't go wrong! Smoke anything, cold or hot! Read the pros and cons, mostly Pro's. I have smoked for years, and this unit makes my life a hell of a lot easier!

Reactions: SonnyE
I love mine WITH the AMNPS. But my opinion was no where near that about a smoker that didn't smoke below 225°.
But with the AMNPS, and a mod, great!
I've been smoking Cod today, below MES temps to make smoke. Nearly done.

Glad you like yours!

I love mine WITH the AMNPS. But my opinion was no where near that about a smoker that didn't smoke below 225°.
But with the AMNPS, and a mod, great!
I've been smoking Cod today, below MES temps to make smoke. Nearly done.

Glad you like yours!

What gen Mes you have?? My first gen requires no mod for the AMNPS.

Hi Adam,
Mine is a Gen 2.5 innards.
Has the swimmin pool water pan. Well...had.
I removed everything but the drip tray, and the element.
The chip pan would not work in the realm I work at >200°
My mod uses 8 feet of dryer hose (Solid aluminum corrigated stretched out), and a stack for draw.
The only place inside for my AMNPS would be the lowed shelf.
But things work great with the mod I did.
Here's the final on it. https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/my-mailbox-mod.272719/#post-1799112

So glad to hear your happy with your MES!
It's probably the most popular smoker on here.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky