Lots of Restaurant Stuff for sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

uncletykie

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 3, 2009
Athens, IL
Well guys and gals, I gotta call it quits, seems the economy is claiming another victim.  SOi I must close my Doors on my Second Restaurant.  I have a 2 Natural Gas Fryers(1 Hobart $400, one Pitco500) 40 Waymar Red and Black "Parlor Chairs" $1200 , 1 8' Duke Refrigerated Table with 1 steam well $400, 2 stacked Blodgett  Stone Pizza Ovens $4000 each, a Traulsen 6 door Reach in cooler $1000, a Jordon 2 door reach in cooler $400, 14 tables $75each,  all the table top stuff you could want and YES A SMOKER  it is a traditional Chinese Smoker or "Wok Smoker" they are called but I have been using it for a year as my indoor BBQ Smoker it is natural gas and has 3 burners on the bottom I put a chip pan in the bottom and let'er run I can do 12 shoulder, or 30 racks at a time and she is a beauty $650 .  email me if you are interested at [email protected]

Last edited:
Sorry to here you have to close. The economy has hit me hard in my landscaping business, but I am holding on. Looks like you have some nice stuff there. Good luck in selling it.

Sorry to hear that things did not work out. Man that is too bad you put a lot of hard work into getting that place going too!  Best of luck to ya

Sorry to hear of the news.  There is a chance I can help you sell some of the coolers, and possibly more, but would like to have pix.  Do you have a site or can you post some pix somewhere? 

Wish you the best of luck on  your next endeavor! 
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

icon_cool.gif

I'm really sorry ot hear about your downfall. I know it far to well myself. I'm in construction and it's really bad here in north east florida. I wish I could help you out but you should really try to get more then you are asking for your equipment.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky