Looking for some ideas on stuffed pork tenderloins

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jacobtia

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Feb 24, 2011
Central Illinois
My local market has Pork Tenderloins on sale and I am considering picking a couple up for the smoker. I have poored over several threads on them and have read several great recipes. Just wondering if any of you guys want to give me some other ideas.....I am looking to stuff these and wrap in bacon.

Thanks in advance for the great advise!

I keep it simple, fresh spinach & provolone. Then wrap in a bacon weave. They get done pretty quick. A lot of the guys just put them on a grill instead of smoking them. If you decide to grill them, just throw some wood chips next to the coals & you will get a good smoky flavor.

You must have some big tenderloins, ours are usually fairly small and just get rolled around on the grill for a bit. I never smoke Tenderloins.

i did some stuffed tenderloins last weekend....i have pics on my thread of it.....

but, i like to do provolone of course, i usually have some cheese i have smoked on hand that i will use....plus pepperoni, basil(so good), and pork seems to go well with fruits and what not, so i always add pineapple, or maybe apples pieces....thats typical for me.....not sure how well it would go bein wrapped in bacon....but everything is better with bacon.

I've never stuffed a true pork tenderloin...as stated above they can be on the small side and cook quick. At work I've stuffed pork loins though usually with dried fruit such as plums, raisins and apricots etc. The sweetness is a nice addition. I've also done them stuffed with a precooked sausage. I stick a large honing steel down the center of the loin and out the other end and then stuff both ends towards the middle. Awesome presentation when sliced

I've stuffed a couple with apples and cranberries and rubbed with some brown sugar, cinnamon & nutmeg. Looks good when sliced and has a nice sweet taste.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky