• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Lodge Dutch Oven Lid Knob Replacement

AllAces

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 24, 2017
I have tried the Lodge website and no luck.
Where can I get a replacement knob for the lid to my Lodge enameled dutch oven?

DrewJ

Smoke Blower
Joined Oct 17, 2017
Does the hole in the lid go all the way through? I know I've seen where people will replace knobs on dutch oven lids with stainless steel drawer pulls. Then you can just grab one at Home Depot or Lowes.

motocrash

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 25, 2017
Maybe try a Le Creuset knob? They are readily available.

AllAces

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 24, 2017
Thanks dudes. Last time I cooked roast beef in the oven the knob split in half. It must be 20 plus years old and gets used several times a month.

Rings Я Us

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 3, 2017
Thanks dudes. Last time I cooked roast beef in the oven the knob split in half. It must be 20 plus years old and gets used several times a month.
Oh dang.. I thought it would be a better story..
Like: I was carrying it out to the car and I slipped on a darn Leggo or a Matchbox car and the lid flew up and cracked my car windshield and broke the handle.. Something like that.. :D:eek::D

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks