Location Roll Call

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Anyone in/near Lexington, SC wanting to help out with a BBQ fundraiser on May 26th, please message me. I'm looking for a couple smoke blowers to help out.

BBQ for the Brave.JPG

I have recently moved from Myrtle Beach. I am now in Spartanburg. Time to get my smoker perfuming the Upstate!

NEW MEMBER, Summerton SC here, on Lake Marion across from Santee. Started learning to weld this past Dec. to build my dream Smoker Cooker & Rotisserie (getting ready to do the final paint). I'll be posting pix soon.

Last edited:
Was just browsing the forums when I came upon this group forum...who would have known. Anyways I'm Steve from Tega Cay SC. I see I have a few neighbors on this site.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky