Location Roll Call

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good idea Mark!

I'm Leah Elisheva, and I live in New Hampshire and am moving to South Carolina.

I'm in the research phase right now - hence my post above inquiring about the Charleston area.

Cheers to all! - Leah

Hi Mike, and welcome!!  May be moving closer to Charleston in the next couple of years. My oldest son, a sophomore at Coastal Carolina, is Pre-Med, and wants to go to MUSC. 

Yes, Hi Mike!

I too am moving to your area, and thus interested in learning more about the low country, and your state, and the south in general.

It shall be QUITE a change!

Mark here, and some others outside of the group, have been tremendous at helping me along, (learning more), as to aid in the crusade and "the big move."

I'd welcome your input as well, should you wish to private message me with any Southern trivia or important things to know.

Meanwhile, here's to this new group! Already, I can feel the "hospitality" of the south and adore it!

Perhaps we'll all meet up in the sunny south and smoke something wonderful in the meat or fish department!

Cheers! - Leah

Hello fellow citizens of SC I'm from Murrells Inlet have been smoking foods for twenty years. Always looking for fellow bbq friends give me a shout.

Hi Southern Folk!!!!

I was just chatting in our "Winos Group" (please come join if you have not) and learned of all kinds of Pennsylvania laws, (that I was not aware of) regarding vino.

Could somebody kindly educate me thus, about South Carolina, booze, (specifically WINE), and the laws - whether shipping, tax, sales, or whatever it be - even a taste of the Charleston wine culture and such, when you get a chance?

Thanks very much!

Cheers! - Leah

Even though I am in Georgia, I am joining this group. I am in the Augusta, Ga area which borders SC. I grew up in the Barnwell, SC area and still call it home. Vacationed many a time in the Hilton Head area. Charleston is one of my most favorite places in the state. It is a great foodie town with lots of awesome chefs.

Hello to all you South Carolina smoker/BBQ'ers. I am from Greenville SC and LOVE me some BBQ and smoking some meat. Got a brisket on as I posting this!!!
grilling_smilie.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky