Lobster-shrimp Ravioli

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks amazing Ray! Great step by steps too. I love Lobster any way I get it, but no one else around here does.
:emoji_wink:. You know what that means, right? LOL. Excellent work.

Reactions: sawhorseray
Awesome looking Rav's! I'm blown away with the amount of Product you got from 3 CUPS OF SEMOLINA!!! That amount would not stress my KA and would give two meals for my crew. Saved the recipe...JJ

Looks amazing !!!

Thanks Mike, and thank you for the Like, much appreciated! RAY

Looks amazing Ray! Great step by steps too. I love Lobster any way I get it, but no one else around here does. :emoji_wink:. You know what that means, right? LOL. Excellent work.

Thanks Mike, that could work out great for you! Next time you get your hands on a lob cook it up for yourself and way you like and let the rest of the crew boil up some hot dogs. Thank you for the Like Mike, I do appreciate it. RAY

Awesome looking Rav's! I'm blown away with the amount of Product you got from 3 CUPS OF SEMOLINA!!! That amount would not stress my KA and would give two meals for my crew. Saved the recipe...JJ

Thank you Chef! It won't strain your KA mixer at all Chef, using the paddle it only needs to spin about 45 seconds, and then you knead by hand, for 5-6 minutes until smooth, the dough hook does no good. Thank you for the Like Chef JJ, I do appreciate it. RAY

[QUOTE="Bearcarver, post: 2175568, member: 33097" Awesome, Richie!! Done like a True Artist!! Great Step by Step too! Nice Job! Like. Bear [/QUOTE]

Well John if you've got me taken for tropics tropics that's one great person to be mistaken for! Fact is I believe both Richie and I are ravioli makers, so there you go! Thanks for the Like Bear, I do appreciate it. RAY.

Dang Ray!!! What a thing of beauty.... Love pasta and love seafood, can't go wrong with that meal in my book brother :emoji_thumbsup: GREAT BIG LIKE! Congrats on the ride, well deserved.... John

Thank you my friend, it's great to see you back posting on the forum! I could eat fresh pasta every night of the week but for the fact that after a few weeks my pants wouldn't button up. Thank you for the Like my amigo, take care and stay safe! RAY

[QUOTE="Bearcarver, post: 2175568, member: 33097" Awesome, Richie!! Done like a True Artist!! Great Step by Step too! Nice Job! Like. Bear

Well John if you've got me taken for tropics tropics that's one great person to be mistaken for! Fact is I believe both Richie and I are ravioli makers, so there you go! Thanks for the Like Bear, I do appreciate it. RAY.
[/QUOTE]

LOL---Sorry about that Ray. I'm just so used to Richie making Awesome Seafood stuff like that. I did see it & fix it before I noticed your comment though.
Awesome Job. RAY !!! :emoji_bear:

Bear

Awesome looking lobster ravioli’s there Ray!! Holy cow they look delicious! To be honest, I don’t think I ever had a ravioli filled with lobster.

Might have to practice with some shrimp and get one of those pans.

Like!

Awesome looking lobster ravioli’s there Ray!! Holy cow they look delicious! To be honest, I don’t think I ever had a ravioli filled with lobster. Might have to practice with some shrimp and get one of those pans. Like!

Thanks Joe! I've only seen lobster ravs on a restaurant menu a couple of times in my entire life, both were places where one got full reward at the cash register. I think lobster, shrimp, and crab are pretty much interchangeable and can be combined when making ravioli. I'm thinking of getting one of the 10-rav pans to see if they'll hold a little more filling. Thanks for the Like my friend, I do appreciate it. RAY

Amazon.com: Palmer Large Ravioli Mold: Pasta Molds: Kitchen & Dining

Man that looks GOOD I could stand some of that for sure Gary

Thanks Gary! Much like smoking meat and making sausage, making ravioli is conducive to beer drinking, goes hand in hand! Thanks for the Like Gary, much appreciated. RAY

Outstanding Ray! Well done! Carousel Worthy Thread IMO! It has been ages since I've made raviolis....I need to find my ravioli press and cutter now!!!!

Thank you so much! That's the one thing I've lost over the years is the cutter. My Sicilian noni used to make ravs without the form and just rolled the cutter along after forming everything with her hands, now I just use a sharp blade. Thanks for the Like, I appreciate it! RAY

That all looks phenomenal!

Thanks WHB, was a productive way to spend the day while drilling a couple of barley pops. Thank you for the Like, I do appreciate it. RAY

OMG, those look fantastic, I have lobster meat, shrimp, & scallops in my freezer, & we have been trying to decide what to do with them. We also have a ravioli press. I’m gonna do this!!
Al

Jee Whizzz.., that looks so darn good.

Thanks Hoity, there's not much else that can be done with leftover lobster! RAY

OMG, those look fantastic, I have lobster meat, shrimp, & scallops in my freezer, & we have been trying to decide what to do with them. We also have a ravioli press. I’m gonna do this!! Al

Thanks Al! I've combined shrimp with lobster and Dungeness crab when making ravs before, stretches the meat out and doesn't alter the flavor in my opinion. I use scallops when I make a seafood cioppino, never tried them for ravioli, might be great! Thanks for the Like Al, I do appreciate it. RAY

This is impressive, to say the least! I have got to get that KA pasta attachment. I love ravs, never have made them but after seeing your thread I am inspired!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky