• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Lobster-shrimp Ravioli

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
This is impressive, to say the least! I have got to get that KA pasta attachment. I love ravs, never have made them but after seeing your thread I am inspired!
Be good with some mud puppies meat.

Warren

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
This is impressive, to say the least! I have got to get that KA pasta attachment. I love ravs, never have made them but after seeing your thread I am inspired!
Thanks Saint! I love ravs and love making my own, just like sausage and bacon, when you make your own you know exactly what's in them and what it took to make them. I just ordered the 10 ravioli mold from Amazon figuring the larger squares would hold a little more filling. When I make my batches of Italian sausage there's always a couple of pounds I just bag in bulk instead of stuff into casings. Italian sausage-spinach-ricotta cheese ravs are pretty hard to beat and coming up next. RAY

amazon" style="max-width:120px">

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Just to wrap this one up, the ravs in a spinach Alfredo sauce were a real hit, got the new mold and will make a little larger ones soon. RAY
DSCN2681.JPG

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.