Lobster Roll and Scallops

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Damn, that looks amazing, everything except the NY beer cozy. :emoji_anguished:

Thanks fork for the compliment and like. As for the cozy I'll let Frankie speak for me:

Awesome lobster 2 days in a row wow. Nice job on those rolls Chris I'll take those scallops too.

Warren

Thank you Warren for the kind words and like appreciate them. If you ever travel North give me a call.

Chris

Now, now. Don't hold that against him......:emoji_wink:

Thanks for the backup Steve. It's tough enough being a New York fan in Red Sox nation.

A's fan here, can't stand SF.

Fork, All I can say is how's the sewage problem going? :emoji_anguished::emoji_blush::emoji_laughing:. I used to like the A's a way back when with Catfish, Reggie, BlueMoon, and Campy. Colorful bunch of characters that were fun to watch and follow.

Chris

@DrewJ thanks for the like appreciate it.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky