Linda, Pop's Wife, First Baby Back Rib Smoke!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pops6927

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jul 23, 2008
Fort Worth, Tx.
My wife Linda's very first chance at smoking baby back ribs! And they were scrumptious, too!

My caregiver wife bought a COV rack of baby back ribs last week at the store. Today she cooked them out on the pellet grill (Camp Chef Dlx Pro 24" w/electronic digital controls!), the first time using the unit totally by ourselves!
I hobbled out and sat down at the unit with my reading glasses (so I could see) and turned on the unit, pressed the button, turned the dail to "High Smoke" and pressed the dial again to get it going.
Meanwhile, my lovely, beautiful wife Linda seasoned the slab of ribs with her own secret no-salt rub after lining the drip pan under the avocado-oiled cooking grates with foil, and put on the baby back ribs! And off they went! Smoking and cooking for 5 hours (turning them once half way through).
IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

Then, she took them off and cut them up into individual ribs, and she nade roasted potatoes (with onions and bell peppers) and Ranch® Brand beans and served them up! A Fanstastic meal By Linda Fassett!

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

The only other thing I did was turn the unit to "shutdown mode". That was it! Linda will tear down the unit and clean it tomorrow for me! I love my caregiver wife!

Very nice work!...JJ

Great Ribs Pops and Mrs Pops! You both make an excellent team! Everything looks delicious.
Thanks for sharing.

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky