Lil Smoky Kebabs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
We have smokies in various meals. Never thought about about doing that. Thanks for the idea.
I never seen these before but after seeing all the pickled sausages lately I had to try,tasting will this weekend celebrating 31 years marriage.We will have dinner at the kids house,have no idea what to expect.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

I never seen these before but after seeing all the pickled sausages lately I had to try,tasting will this weekend celebrating 31 years marriage.We will have dinner at the kids house,have no idea what to expect.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie
They do pickle pretty good, though I've noticed they take longer because they are whole. Probably takes longer because of their casings. With cut kielbasa or red hots. They have good flavor in a couple of weeks. The lil smokies take up to a month. Even under a vacuum.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky