• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Lil Smoky Kebabs

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
We have smokies in various meals. Never thought about about doing that. Thanks for the idea.
I never seen these before but after seeing all the pickled sausages lately I had to try,tasting will this weekend celebrating 31 years marriage.We will have dinner at the kids house,have no idea what to expect.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Steve H

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
I never seen these before but after seeing all the pickled sausages lately I had to try,tasting will this weekend celebrating 31 years marriage.We will have dinner at the kids house,have no idea what to expect.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie
They do pickle pretty good, though I've noticed they take longer because they are whole. Probably takes longer because of their casings. With cut kielbasa or red hots. They have good flavor in a couple of weeks. The lil smokies take up to a month. Even under a vacuum.

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
they look tasty from here Richie, I can honestly say I never had a kabob like that.

crazymoon

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 24, 2014
Richie, You eat well my friend ! I would chow down on a few of those babies!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom