Let's get rid of some of these forums.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gymnast1.gif

I think it's in our nature to micro manage things. I always micro manage my smoking. I think it was a legit suggestion but I humbly disagree. I like the ease it is to find specific info about certain typs of meat. If I am doin fish I can go straight there. Unused forums will be unused and go away on their own. I manage several forums and thats how it works.

If nothing else, bob got us thinking and talking. I've enjoyed the thread and the posts from people who I've never seen before.

It was probably Jeff testing the new host/system knowing what that post would do.

Where's rich and bubba when ya need them?
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

I am thinkng BBQ Bubba broke wind......

Don't you all smell that?

Oops, sorry Bubba. I know that smell; PETA has entered SMF.

hello Terry, how is Big Sky Country treating you? I thought we might hijack this thread into a more friendly territory. I think 'ol Bob has worn this thread thin enough. The people have spoken....

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky