Let's get rid of some of these forums.

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by bob alberta, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danmcg

danmcg Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I'm sure Bob is a long time member, who joined under a different name just to stir the pot...you guys are way to easy...
    Welcome Bob

2. scrapiron

scrapiron Smoke Blower

I think Q-view should be gone too. Seriously, my stomach just goes absolutely nuts with some of the stuff you guys put on here. Then I start getting the smells from my smokes in my head, and that really makes me hungry. Plain torture I tell ya! Like Cowgirl today, Prime Rib and twice baked potatoes. Are you kidding me? The only thing that saved me on hers was she was nice enough to show a salad. Now, don't get me wrong I like a salad, well at least I tell my wife I do.

Hey I am kidding. What a great site. I love all the extra forums. Makes it easier for me to look at what my next smoke will be.

Thank you to everyone for making this a wonderful site. Also for making me starve throughout the workday. drool is good.[​IMG]

3. abelman

abelman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

All I can say is:

4. You wouldn't happen to have an "alter ego" that goes by BOB, now would you, Dan?[​IMG]

5. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

lolol! Don't drag me into this. [​IMG][​IMG]

6. bigredq

bigredq Fire Starter SMF Premier Member

Hey they don't have any how to make cheese forums. [​IMG] so surely there isn't too many.

7. walking dude

walking dude Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

next i know, the idiot will want to start burning books.........geez, i thought the nazis was outta bizz.

8. Bob Alberta It looks like you started a SMF riot. Make another post I wanna see just how pissed off these guys can get. Just dont over do it they might blow up the new server.

9. Lol!!!

Can we make another forum for dry-curing??? Oh, oh, oh, and I'm also interested in embroidery.

10. richoso1

richoso1 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Jeanie, now you know why I always tell you to keep your boots on...

11. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

lol Rich, I shoulda listened to ya! [​IMG]

12. shooterrick

shooterrick Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

HMM. Well welcome to SMF anyway and hope you eventually find what you are lookin for.[​IMG]

13. dingle

dingle Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Cowchick, I thought you always wear sneakers[​IMG]

And Bob....welcome to the family......Bob?......Hello Bob?.....Is this thing on?[​IMG]

14. msmith

msmith Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Well looks like this one post sure got a lot of response. Kinda makes you wonder sometimes if this same kind of bickering is why some of the old timers hardly post anymore. Seems a little familiar to me.

15. capt dan

capt dan Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Ya might just be right![​IMG]

16. WOW....you gotta have a "pair" the size of watermelons!!!!!

Just look at what you did.......[​IMG]

17. justsmoke2

justsmoke2 Smoking Fanatic

Hmmmmm Bob Alberta maybe we should all sing BLAMMMME CANADDA BLAMMMME CANAADDA

18. cajunsmoke13

cajunsmoke13 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

One post, don't you think he just did it to get everyone going? I would say so...

19. That about sums it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.