• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Let's get rid of some of these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

azkitch

Smoke Blower
Joined May 26, 2008
...Well he's just an excitable boy...

ask walkin dude. He can fill you in.

beerguy

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 8, 2009
I think it's in our nature to micro manage things. I always micro manage my smoking. I think it was a legit suggestion but I humbly disagree. I like the ease it is to find specific info about certain typs of meat. If I am doin fish I can go straight there. Unused forums will be unused and go away on their own. I manage several forums and thats how it works.

rickandtaz

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 26, 2008
If nothing else, bob got us thinking and talking. I've enjoyed the thread and the posts from people who I've never seen before.

It was probably Jeff testing the new host/system knowing what that post would do.

Where's rich and bubba when ya need them?

mossymo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 30, 2007
I am thinkng BBQ Bubba broke wind......

Don't you all smell that?

Oops, sorry Bubba. I know that smell; PETA has entered SMF.

bigarm's smokin

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 19, 2007
Thank you once again young mr skinner, your arrogance never cease's to amaze me.
GOD BLESS YOU.

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
hello Terry, how is Big Sky Country treating you? I thought we might hijack this thread into a more friendly territory. I think 'ol Bob has worn this thread thin enough. The people have spoken....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.