• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

let me introduce myself

rafterpent

Joined Dec 2, 2010
Hi! I'M rafterpent. I'm NEW TO SMOKING SO  BE KIND. I HAVE A BRADLEY SMOKER,WARING GRINDER,VACUUM PACKER,JERKY GUN,ETC.I LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS OF N.W. WYOMING.LOVE TO BE OUTSIDE AND PREFER A HORSE TO A CAR.NOT REAL GOOD WITH A COMPUTER SO PLEASE BE KIND .         

RAFTERPENT

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Welcome to SMF !

we have lots of us one finger typers here.

All ya have to do is ask if you have a question.

we will be happy to answer.

take the free 5 day smoking course and you will get alot of the basics.

realtorterry

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Welcome to the smoke trian friend. Eman gave you good advsie with the e-course. Check it out & don't be afraid to ask questions!!

alelover

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 9, 2010
Welcome to the SMF. Great place to be. You'll be an expert with all those gadgets in no time if you listen to these guys and gals.

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

ecto1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 22, 2010
Welcome and hope you enjoy all the great stuff on this board.

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
welcome to amf....we will be understanding!!!some of us have a hard time with these computers too!!!......like me!  LOL

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

First off Welcome Rafterpent to SMF.  You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too.  So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction

GO GATORS  

Now wait a minute Bob I can use three fingers now.

Last edited:

bassman

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 15, 2007
Welcome to the forum.  Glad to have you aboard.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF. There is a wealth of information available here. Friendly folks to help you. As far as the computer skills go. TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.   

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
 Just a note to ya, turn off the cap's, it's considered yelling. Other than that enjoy this place.

smokeamotive

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 1, 2009
Welcome to SMF! You'll find the folks here always kind and understanding. Not like some other places I've been on. Just lots of help and good info. Welcome to your new addiction!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.