let me introduce myself

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rafterpent

Original poster
Dec 2, 2010
wyoming
Hi! I'M rafterpent. I'm NEW TO SMOKING SO  BE KIND. I HAVE A BRADLEY SMOKER,WARING GRINDER,VACUUM PACKER,JERKY GUN,ETC.I LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS OF N.W. WYOMING.LOVE TO BE OUTSIDE AND PREFER A HORSE TO A CAR.NOT REAL GOOD WITH A COMPUTER SO PLEASE BE KIND .         

RAFTERPENT

Welcome to SMF !

we have lots of us one finger typers here.

All ya have to do is ask if you have a question.

we will be happy to answer.

take the free 5 day smoking course and you will get alot of the basics.

Welcome to the smoke trian friend. Eman gave you good advsie with the e-course. Check it out & don't be afraid to ask questions!!

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

icon_cool.gif

First off Welcome Rafterpent to SMF.  You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too.  So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction

GO GATORS  

Now wait a minute Bob I can use three fingers now.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.  Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to SMF. There is a wealth of information available here. Friendly folks to help you. As far as the computer skills go. TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.   
icon_mrgreen.gif

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
 Just a note to ya, turn off the cap's, it's considered yelling. Other than that enjoy this place.
icon_cool.gif

Welcome to SMF! You'll find the folks here always kind and understanding. Not like some other places I've been on. Just lots of help and good info. Welcome to your new addiction!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky