Leftover Tri-tip Recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Cody_Mack

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 8, 2021
Fulshear, TX
I know, I know, what the hell is leftover Tri-tip!?

Well I smoked a 3-pounder for Mom's bday dinner Saturday and even after going at it the next night there is still 17.5 oz left that I cut up into strips. I thought something like Carne Guisada for Taco Tuesday, but wifey gave me a snarky look. Maybe Fajitas? Still no...

So would really like to hear some suggestions from you guys and gals.

Rick

This may work, It's not fancy, but it's one way I get rid of my leftovers.

Chris

Sliced thin and topped with horseradish .

1637100153306.jpeg

Saute some mushrooms and onions then mix your leftover steak with those ,a little mayo and some cubed up provolone cheese. Stuff into bell peppers cut in half( I prefer red) and make some Philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers

Saute some mushrooms and onions then mix your leftover steak with those ,a little mayo and some cubed up provolone cheese. Stuff into bell peppers cut in half( I prefer red) and make some Philly cheesesteak stuffed peppers

Sounds good! Trying to remember if the wife will eat stuffed peppers.

Rick

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky