Leftover Spare Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

berrya

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 27, 2017
Indiana
I smoked some spare rib and have quite a bit leftover.... Not because they are not good, but because I made way to much for just me and my wife. Besides the obvious of just reheating and eating.... what are some ways you all use leftover spare ribs?

Happy Smoking!

We have the same problem. Just the two of us and too much stuff. There are always baked beans and ABTs left over, too LOL!
They always end up as “sides” for whatever we have the rest of the week. A couple of reheated ribs go with just about anything.

berrya, this is where a Sous Vide circulator really shines. We use it all the time for reheating. Any way you try to reheat you stand the chance of over cooking. Not with SV. Take the frozen or thawed meat and put it in a SV bath at what ever temp you want. The meat will not go beyond that temp and should be as good as when you pulled it off the smoker. SV is a great tool to have in the kitchen--- not the end all but very use full.
Dale

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky