Last nights ravioli.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
I got home late last night. And thought another CI dinner would be good.

P4070760.JPG

Mini beef raviolil With angus meatballs, parm, and mozzarella.

P4070761.JPG

Layer of sauce on the bottom. Then add the meatballs and ravioli.

P4070762.JPG

Add more sauce. Then parm.

P4070763.JPG

Then top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.

P4070764.JPG

Cook at 350 for 30 minutes. Then broil for 5 minutes. This was simple and very good.

Wow Steve that looks so good! You have a pretty good knack at throwing things together I would never think of. I would down a big plate of that, wash it down with a cold one, and fall asleep in my chair. BIG LIKE!

Wow Steve that looks so good! You have a pretty good knack at throwing things together I would never think of. I would down a big plate of that, wash it down with a cold one, and fall asleep in my chair. BIG LIKE!

Thanks! I had the leftovers today with A cold one. Just as good reheated.

Wow that has everything going for it, like every Sunday dinner all rolled into one!

Like!

That looks fantastic!! Would have never thought about topping it with pepperoni but that's brilliant. Fantastic wat to put stuff together in a hurry for a great meal. Good job and a big LIKE!!

Robert

That looks fantastic!! Would have never thought about topping it with pepperoni but that's brilliant. Fantastic wat to put stuff together in a hurry for a great meal. Good job and a big LIKE!!

Robert
Thanks Robert!

That's pretty darned creative Steve, it's beyond me how you come up with some of your cooks, Like! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky