• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Last nights Dinner, The Stufz Way

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 29, 2009
I wanted to make Smoked Chili Cheeseburgers (chili inside the burger) but opted for shredded cheddar cheese inside and then I'll pour chili over the burger:

6 cheddar, 1 bleu cheese and bacon, no chili, 1 cheddar cheese and bacon, no chili. Also fresh cut deep fried french fries with a new toy I purchased. I'll be smokin' them in about an hour.   

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
I'll take mine with some sliced red onion, lettuce and tomato please!  If you have any avocado that would be nice too.

Those look good my friend

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Looks like a great start 

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 29, 2009
Well, the Stufz burgers were a hit. The 1st one I made was a little difficult to get the portions correct, but after that they were simple to make. I only have 1 picture of the finished burger as I was eating it, things were very hectic.    

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Beautiful !!!!

Thanks,

Bear

PS: Where's the fries?

Last edited:

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
That looks mighty fine. Great job.

deannc

Master of the Pit
Joined Jun 13, 2010
That looks really tasty!  I like that fry cutter you have there.  

werdwolf

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 24, 2008
OK, I am tired of drooling all over these, and not being able to do my own.  It's going on my Christmas list.

Oh Yeah, great Q VIEW 

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.