Langostino with with shrimp over angel hair pasta.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Tonight's dinner was Langostino with shrimp over angel hair pasta.
½ pound Angel Hair pasta
4 tablespoons olive oil
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
4 garlic cloves, minced
½ cup Chardonnay
Juice of 1 lime, freshly squeezed
1 pound cooked langostino tails, thawed.
1/2 pound med. shrimp
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
⅓ cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
Instructions
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside*.
Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat until butter is melted. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
Stir in Chardonnay and the lime juice and continue cooking until reduced by about half.
Add the langostino tails and shrimp and cook until heated thru. Be careful not to overcook.
Turn off the heat and stir in the red pepper flakes. Salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the parsley.
Add the drained pasta and toss to coat.
Serve with a crusty bread.

P3060675.jpg
P3060678.jpg
P3060679.jpg
P3060680.jpg

Absolutely love it, what's not to like, and I do "LIke" it in a big way Steve! That screams Italian, and while I'm half Irish, my other half, and the influence to most of my cooking, comes from The Boot. RAY

That’s awesome!! Haven’t had langostinos in a long time. Gonna have to change that.

Steve that looks absolutely outstanding! Haven’t had langastino lobster in forever.

Good to see that bread for mopping up all those juices.

Like!

That looks awesome, love pasta anything.
Thank you!

looks delicous ,
Thanks Jim! It was a great meal.

Absolutely love it, what's not to like, and I do "LIke" it in a big way Steve! That screams Italian, and while I'm half Irish, my other half, and the influence to most of my cooking, comes from The Boot. RAY
Thanks Ray!

That’s awesome!! Haven’t had langostinos in a long time. Gonna have to change that.
Thanks! They're ugly little things. But they are tasty!

Looks great Steve. . .Makes me want to make my Seafood Diablo!

Like,

John

Thanks John! Now that you mention it. I haven't had Seafood Diablo in a few years now.

Hit a Home Run There, Looks Fantastic

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky