Lang 36 review

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Ryder996

Original poster
Oct 11, 2018
Buffalo ny
Hey everyone. I just finished cooking 25 chicken quarters on my Lang 36 for the guys at work on my day off mind you I’m sitting out back keeping the fire alive after steam cleaning and figured it’s a nice night to enjoy the fire. Figured I’d post a review of my Lang after 3 cooks. I was on the market for a while and trying to do research so maybe this will help anyone now or down the road. The Lang 36 is amazing just buy one. The build quality is great. It comes with the temp probe port standard. The grate to burn the fire is built to last and is about 4 inches off the bottom so ashes won’t build up into your fire. Comes with really nice wheels on the patio model that go right through the wet lawn in staging it through. The heat plate on the bottom dosent seem to reduce any airflow at all. Seems like a ton of air flow coming out of the stack. The top grate seems to cook quite a bit faster than the bottom but that’s all about heat management but nothing 20 min of extra cooking can’t fix. I thought I could takes good food off the wsm but by no means is it comparable. Really it’s not even close might have something to do will the airflow created by a live fire. Size is what I really thought about when getting the 36 I read get the 48 get the 48 but this 36 fit 25 chicken quarters fine. Last cook was 5 baby backs and 6 chicken breast and could of fit more. I’m very very pleased with this product and results it delivers. so if you are like I was and thinking about it just do it

Attachments

• 7261AC18-16FD-4AAB-A8AF-B7FA0BE4931E.jpeg
    7261AC18-16FD-4AAB-A8AF-B7FA0BE4931E.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: foamheart
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky