Lang 36 Deluxe-Sold

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GreatBBQ

Original poster
Nov 6, 2019
Lang 36 Deluxe $1,000 (I feel that is a fair price)
Myrtle Beach, SC

Have not used as much as I would like to use. Bought and delivered to me July 2018 from Lang. I have kept it in garage at all times, except when smoking, never in the rain. Racks are not stainless steel. I can send inside pictures if interested. Call or text 864-214-5813.

Attachments

• Lang 1.PNG
    Lang 1.PNG
    410.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Lang 2.PNG
    Lang 2.PNG
    907.4 KB · Views: 71
Someone's going to get a good deal on this! Out of curiosity is it the time/babysitting that a stick burner takes or just not as interested in BBQ or something else that's kept you from using it.

Great price. Sooner or later one of these Lang deals is going to pop up near me. Ok have to figure out what to buy my wife.

This is something I have been looking for . unfortunately I live outside of Seattle. good luck with sale

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky