Custom Lang 36 Original - Custom for sale in Memphis Area

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

displacedtexan

Original poster
Jun 6, 2015
**************************************** SOLD FOR $1200 *******************************************

Custom Lang 36 Original for sale.  I'm moving overseas and this is just too heavy to ship.  I have used it about twice a month since I bought it almost 2 years ago (July 2015).  It has been kept under a cover and is in great shape with only some minor rust around the firebox. 

Custom modifications include:

4 Turf Pneumatic tires and swivel front axel ($300 extra on Lang Website)

- Makes loading and unloading from a trailer a piece of cake

Folding front shelf (not the fixed wrap-around one)

Removable smoke stack (makes covering much easier)

This really is a fantastic smoker.  You can easily get 8 butts, 6 slabs of spare ribs, or 8 slabs of baby backs without a rib rack. 

See Lang website for more detailed description:

https://www.langbbqsmokers.com/lang36/lang36_original.html

The price on the Lang website for the new version of this is $1295 + $300 for the mobility upgrade.  Shipping to Memphis from GA is another $400. 

***   $1995   ***

Save yourself the time, effort, and $600 and get this one delivered to your door anywhere within 50 miles of Memphis (with full price offer). 

You can reach me at 9zero1-5zero4-eighty6thirteen.  Available now!

Jimmy H.

Last edited:
Man, that's a great deal. I'll be surprised if you still have it by weeks end. I used to own a Lang 36 and that's what made me a believer in reverse flow. I hope you're upgrading to something bigger and badder!!

Sure do.

Sorry for the delayed response.  I was out of town.

Where can I deliver it?

Thanks,

Jimmy

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky