• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Lang 36 Deluxe-Sold

GreatBBQ

Joined Nov 6, 2019
Lang 36 Deluxe $1,000 (I feel that is a fair price)
Myrtle Beach, SC

Have not used as much as I would like to use. Bought and delivered to me July 2018 from Lang. I have kept it in garage at all times, except when smoking, never in the rain. Racks are not stainless steel. I can send inside pictures if interested. Call or text 864-214-5813.

Attachments

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Looks brand new!
I'm sure it will sell quick!
Why are you selling it?
Al

Nole4L

Smoke Blower
Joined Jun 6, 2018
Someone's going to get a good deal on this! Out of curiosity is it the time/babysitting that a stick burner takes or just not as interested in BBQ or something else that's kept you from using it.

jcam222

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Great price. Sooner or later one of these Lang deals is going to pop up near me. Ok have to figure out what to buy my wife.

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
Joined Jan 1, 2019
Dang it!! We were vacationing in Myrtle Beach just a few days ago. I would have bought it and hauled it home. Double Dang it!!

PNW Chuck

Joined Nov 6, 2019
This is something I have been looking for . unfortunately I live outside of Seattle. good luck with sale

Hot Threads

Top Bottom