• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Lamb Spiedni

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 1, 2019
What a great set-up. Tell us more about the Arrosticini grill, I've seen the portable ones, but your's looks much larger and permanent?

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Oh my! Im sorry I missed the invite! Lol! What a set up you have there! Very nice indeed.

Also....whats in the stick burner? I see I fire going in there.

GATOR240

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 15, 2017
Boy does everything look delicious. I love lamb but only eat it once a year or two. I need to change that. Nicely done. LIKE

ozzz

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 6, 2020
It is made of stainless steel and is sized for 50 sticks of meat. I can actually fit 75 if I put them closer together. But I do 50 at at time it does not take long to cook by the time it takes me to put 50 on it is time to start rotating the first ones I put on . It cooks very fast with the right amount of charcoal.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Great looking meal. Never seen a cooker like that.

Jabiru

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 5, 2019
Great BBQ there, cannot beat the taste over charcoal, that looks superb and I bet it tasted great. I had never heard of Lamb Spiedni, will look it up and give it a go on my setup.

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Looks amazing. Love the authentic set up to cook them. I bet they taste amazing

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
Did some Lamb Spiedni with salt and pepper today on charcoal. Here is my plate with lamb, roasted potatoes with tomato and basil , rice, corn, and yellow beans.
Holy Smokes!!! That all looks freak'in AMAZING!!!!!
Now if this cook doesn't make the carousel something is wrong.:emoji_thumbsup:

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
Great looking meal. Never seen a cooker like that.
Same thing I was going to type.:emoji_joy:
I would love to see a few pictures of the grill not loaded with meat, so I could visualize it a little better.
What a great cook.
Dan:emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Fantastic! I haven't had those in 30 years easy while in Europe. I should end that streak. Like!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
That looks delicious!
What a great setup you have!
Al

uncle eddie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 14, 2016
Wow. That looks awesome and like a labor of love. It must've take a few minutes to cut and skewer that pile! Like!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.