Lamb Spiedni

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ozzz

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 6, 2020
Did some Lamb Spiedni with salt and pepper today on charcoal. Here is my plate with lamb, roasted potatoes with tomato and basil , rice, corn, and yellow beans.

Attachments

• IMG_4612.jpg
    IMG_4612.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_4613.jpg
    IMG_4613.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4614.jpg
    IMG_4614.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 92
What a great set-up. Tell us more about the Arrosticini grill, I've seen the portable ones, but your's looks much larger and permanent?

Oh my! Im sorry I missed the invite! Lol! What a set up you have there! Very nice indeed.

Also....whats in the stick burner? I see I fire going in there.

Boy does everything look delicious. I love lamb but only eat it once a year or two. I need to change that. Nicely done. LIKE

It is made of stainless steel and is sized for 50 sticks of meat. I can actually fit 75 if I put them closer together. But I do 50 at at time it does not take long to cook by the time it takes me to put 50 on it is time to start rotating the first ones I put on . It cooks very fast with the right amount of charcoal.

Great BBQ there, cannot beat the taste over charcoal, that looks superb and I bet it tasted great. I had never heard of Lamb Spiedni, will look it up and give it a go on my setup.

Reactions: ozzz
Did some Lamb Spiedni with salt and pepper today on charcoal. Here is my plate with lamb, roasted potatoes with tomato and basil , rice, corn, and yellow beans.
Holy Smokes!!! That all looks freak'in AMAZING!!!!!
Now if this cook doesn't make the carousel something is wrong.:emoji_thumbsup:

Great looking meal. Never seen a cooker like that.
Same thing I was going to type.:emoji_joy:
I would love to see a few pictures of the grill not loaded with meat, so I could visualize it a little better.
What a great cook.
Dan:emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky