Kudu Wheels

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sven Svensson

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 5, 2021
Sonoma County, California
I’m just creating a post to help fellow Kudu Grill owners find the right wheels to use in case they google Kudu Wheels. It’s been a process and hard to find. It turns out the second generation Kudu uses a metric thread at 12mm with a 1.75mm pitch. I searched for 2” wheels with no luck and settled on 3” wheels. It turns out the 3” were a good compromise as they navigate concrete seams and rocks/sticks very nicely. I think the 2” would have difficulty with obstacles. It adds 4-5” of height to the grill. I don’t find that a bother but it would be an easy process to cut the tops of the removable legs off to shorten it. It’s nice to quietly move the Kudu around my backyard now without sounding like a car accident.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08B1JPLZM/?tag=smokingmeatforums-20

3B5E198F-8A29-4D4B-A77E-AC67FC3FF316.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky