Korean Barbeque Beef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
T
That looks absolutely amazing! The cooker looks awesome. Big LIKE.

I love that style. My great aunt was Korean and we all learned to make a beef dish with really similar marinade. Thin sliced round roast about 1/4". Throw on smoking hot grill and basically a full grill will just work to flip from one side to the other end. Cooks super fast, relatively cheap and easy to serve.
[/QUO
Thank you! I'll try the round steak. The ribeye was really good but way too pricey, at least right now...

That looks absolutely amazing! The cooker looks awesome. Big LIKE.

I love that style. My great aunt was Korean and we all learned to make a beef dish with really similar marinade. Thin sliced round roast about 1/4". Throw on smoking hot grill and basically a full grill will just work to flip from one side to the other end. Cooks super fast, relatively cheap and easy to serve.
Thank you!
I'll try round next time. The ribeye was really good but also really pricey.

Reactions: jmusser
I'll try round next time. The ribeye was really good but also really pricey.

Use top round, either steaks or roasts (wider slices). I really like loin tip steaks ( also called sirloin tip or knuckle). These are cheap cuts and can be tough if overcooked, so cook hot and fast. They also work well for velveting with corn starch.

Reactions: SmokyMose
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky