Kidney Surgery

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hang in there Jerry! This will get better and hopefully be in the rear view mirror very soon.

I'm so glad to hear all went well. I've had kidney stones and saliva gland stones, both so painful. Doc said, "drink more water." Since those words were uttered, you'll NEVER see me without water. Haven't had a stone since.

Reactions: bill1
Again thank you everyone. Can't say it was fun but I survived it, I have a hole in my back but it will heal they say. Still got blood in urine but the Dr said it will come and go for awhile but as long as there are not a bunch of clots in it I'll be fine. First follow up appointment is Monday.

Glad to hear it was a success Gerry. You should ask the nurse if you can have the stones so you can use your #1 wood and drive those babies into the ocean.

Chris
Get them analyzed first!!! Then you can avoid the foods that form them.
And drink large amounts of water...dilution is the solution to crystal formation.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky