Kiawe Kettle Burgers !!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, at the request of my better half last nites dinner was some Kettle cooked burgers with KBB & a couple chunks of Kiawe tossed in !

We really like onions on our burgers & usually will sauté some in a few pats of butter... but we also decided to slice some, rub down with a little EVOO & toss em on with the burgers !

So got the burgers dusted with a bit of garlic powder & CBP, then tossed em on with the onions !

Burgers & onions bout done !

Time to eat, was just a simple meal with the burger, chips & olives ! Turned out tasty with the grilled onions & a bit of Kiawe smoke !

Thanks for lookin all !

Beautiful burgers .  And Fritos and black olives perfect sides for a quick dinner! B

Point

Burgers look tasty! We did potachos the other night wish we would of seared our meat over some charcoal!

Nice lookin' burger!

Maybe one day I'll develop a taste for those black things 
biggrin.gif

Burgers look tasty! We did potachos the other night wish we would of seared our meat over some charcoal!

Thanks man, yea there's just something bout a sear with charcoal !

Awesome burgers, Justin!

They looked so good I could almost taste them!

I owe you a point, I'm out for now!

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky