Kettle Drums !!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, took some drums outta the freezer the other day to toss on the kettle last nite. Started with some McCormicks Rotisserie Seasoning & some Buffalo Wing Seasoning from Owens... After seeing Adam's wing post the other day, I had to try it !

Halved the drums & marinaded the drums in a bit of peanut oil & each of the seasonings for bout 2 1/2 hrs.

Fired up the kettle with KBB & a couple chunks Kiawe wood for an indirect cook !

Bout ready to pull off !

Getting ready to eat...

Plated shot with drums, veggie mix sautéed a bit in butter & baked beans with some meat left from the brats we made last weekend mixed in.

It was a tasty meal, thanks for lookin all !

Last edited:
Great job on the drummies, Justin!!

They look absolutely super tender & juicy!

points.gif

Al

2thumbs.gif
 Drums look delicious!

Edit: To be clear.... Justin, I was only poking fun at the marketing concept for this seasoning.

Can a person without a rotisserie use this seasoning? 
laugh1.gif
 Oh wait, you just did. Never mind.

What about all the other nationalities that don't speak English? How they gonna know what this stuff is?

Last edited:
Nice job..... You can't go wrong with drumsticks.

Sous Chefs help or were they busy looking for eggs?

Thanks Foam, we do like drums ! The Sous Chefs didn't help on this one cause they were occupied, LOL... To be a kid again huh... :biggrin: They did help the weekend before with the sausage & snack stick endeavor ! Oh man, are they a kick to do a project with... LOL If your interested & haven't seen it, we did post that event... LOL

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/243917/brats-texas-hot-links-snack-sticks

Thanks for the point Foam, appreciate it !

:2thumbs:  Drums look delicious!

Edit: To be clear.... Justin, I was only poking fun at the marketing concept for this seasoning.
Can a person without a rotisserie use this seasoning? :laugh1:  Oh wait, you just did. Never mind.
What about all the other nationalities that don't speak English? How they gonna know what this stuff is?

LOL, it's all good JP... I totally get your humor man ! Thumbs Up I've got that dryer sense of humor as well ! :biggrin: I appreciate ya stopping by & dropping a line man ! That was really funny, cause I read your first response & laughed... Just been a bit busy, so a bit late on the response ! Thanks again !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky