Keto Key Lime Cheesecake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
I’ve wanted to make something Key lime lately. Made a Key lime cheesecake on a shortbread crumble crust. Haven’t dressed it up yet or took pics but made this little ditty for my wife playing with the leftovers filling and crumbs. All keto of course. I used the filling recipe below and just subbed in Swerve confectioner. The bottom in the cheesecake cup is crumbled keto shortbread cookies mixed with some butter and sweetener. https://www.thereciperebel.com/easy-key-lime-cheesecake/
45CD279C-4D59-4D4E-985F-1CF4CD812F72.jpeg
CC6606BE-1A5C-41E6-93C9-E7DDF17A3214.jpeg

Looks good to me. Such pretty Photography. ..JJ

Reactions: jcam222
That filling sounds really good. I gave almond flour one more chance last week and made some White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies. Not a fan. I am done with almond flour. Just don't like it. Need to figure out how to get pecans more finely ground. I low right now as they did not make last year. I like coconut flour but not a direct sub.

Last edited:
Looks great Jeff! Key lime pie is a favorite of mine. I can’t tell the glass size, but I want to eat two of them.

That looks fantastic . Is that a no bake ? I have a hard time with those web sites . I didn't make it to the instructions .

I can’t tell the glass size, but I want to eat two of them.

Judging by the size of the lime slice , I might need 3 .

Reactions: jcam222 and xray
That looks fantastic . Is that a no bake ? I have a hard time with those web sites . I didn't make it to the instructions .

I was only trying to be modest, but I’d eat 3 no problem.

Yep it’s no bake. I did this from some leftover filling and cookie crumbs. It’s a tiny champagne glass and even then my bird like wife only at half LOL.

Well being from Florida, you must know that Key lime pie is king down here, and yours looks excellent, but you would have to send me a slice to compare it to our Key lime pie!:emoji_sunglasses:
Al

Holy cow and merciful heavens!! I'm not typically a dessert person but that looks spectacular. Very nice job Jeff. Those are beautiful.

Robert

Robert

I really try to limit my sugar intake to less than 10g per serving, but cheesecake is/was absolutely my favorite dessert and the twang from key lime would have my tongue dancing.

Very nice Jeff...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky