Keto Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
These are the bomb!! I’m a huge fan of frosted sugar cookies especially around Christmas. I didn’t have Christmas colored sugar free sprinkles but man these are good.

Bars​

• ½ cup butter softened
  • ⅔ cup Granular swerve
  • 1 large egg room temperature
  • 1 large egg yolk room temperature
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 cups almond flour
  • 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
  • ¼ teaspoon salt

Frosting​

• ½ cup butter softened
  • 3 ounces cream cheese softened
  • ¾ cup Swerve confectioner
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla
  • Sugar free sprinkles Beat the butter and sweetener until fluffy, Add egg , egg yolk and vanilla and mix thoroughly. Finally mix in the dry ingredients. Spread in a greased 9x9 pan and bake 20-25 minutes. Edges should be slightly brown, clean toothpick check in middle. While cooking for frosting beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth ,add confectionary sweetener mix till well mixed and lastly mix in vanilla. Frost the completely cooled bars, sprinkle and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes until frosting sets. I keep them in the garage so that A) they stay cool and B) I don’t eat the whole pan lol.
    1B841092-252D-41AF-8606-75D54C3914FB.jpeg

These are the bomb!! I’m a huge fan of frosted sugar cookies especially around Christmas. I didn’t have Christmas colored sugar free sprinkles but man these are good.

Bars​

• ½ cup butter softened
  • ⅔ cup Granular swerve
  • 1 large egg room temperature
  • 1 large egg yolk room temperature
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 cups almond flour
  • 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
  • ¼ teaspoon salt

Frosting​

• ½ cup butter softened
  • 3 ounces cream cheese softened
  • ¾ cup Swerve confectioner
  • ½ teaspoon vanilla
  • Sugar free sprinkles Beat the butter and sweetener until fluffy, Add egg , egg yolk and vanilla and mix thoroughly. Finally mix in the dry ingredients. Spread in a greased 9x9 pan and bake 20-25 minutes. Edges should be slightly brown, clean toothpick check in middle. While cooking for frosting beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth ,add confectionary sweetener mix till well mixed and lastly mix in vanilla. Frost the completely cooled bars, sprinkle and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes until frosting sets. I keep them in the garage so that A) they stay cool and B) I don’t eat the whole pan lol. View attachment 651925
Looks fantastic!
How awesome and moist is that almond flour for stuff like this!!! People have no clue about it :)

Reactions: jcam222
Looks fantastic!
How awesome and moist is that almond flour for stuff like this!!! People have no clue about it :)
Exactly! These are so moist and honestly indistinguishable from high test sugar cookies.
Awesome, thanks for sharing these!!
You are quite welcome
Thanks for this, wife and I are preparing to get back on keto. I showed her this and she liked it.
I am virtually certain you will both love these as a treat. You may already know this but if not all my posts for the last few years here are keto. Lots of meals , sides and desserts.

Reactions: Smokin Okie
Thanks Jeff, I'm all over this! I've been more into sugarless pie as of late as you well know, this fits right in and I'm on it. I'm really getting into this, the recipes are great! Coconut? No, not ever , we both hate that flavor. RAY

Reactions: jcam222
Looks awesome. We don’t do Keto, but looks/sounds incredible anyway! Will give it a go!
One of my non keto buddies inhaled one today when he stopped by for hot sauces. He was astounded it was sugar free keto lol.

Reactions: bauchjw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky