Just wanted to say.......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Alsta

Smoke Blower
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 20, 2021
Perth Amboy, NJ
First off, I know I need to be posting more of my cooks, But I've been doing a few of what you have all shared and have been getting big points at home.

2nd - Thank you so much to bmudd14474 bmudd14474 for putting together the Christmas Exchange! I had a great time with who I was matched up with.
3rd - Cody_Mack Cody_Mack - Thank you for your awesome gifts, You were right, Those are like candy - everyone who tried them loved them, and for NYE we demolished that salsa with chips - I think there is enough for a breakfast for myself.

Finally, circling back to my first comment - Here is a quick plated shot of my dinner last night - Foil wrapped Baked Beef ribs (from Walmart of all places ) and a side of CI broiled stuffing (Stuffing made normal way, then tossed into heated CI and baked for about 15 more min )
20220102_163003.png

Looks like a great plate of food! And it is a great place to be...alot of great people. No need to post much if ya don't want or don't have time. Sure is a great place for new ideas!

Ryan

Reactions: Winterrider
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky