Judy is doing bread art again!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
Central Florida (Sebring)
This is really cool!
Judy got some stencils & lays them on the uncooked loaf & sprinkles flour over the stencil!
Then cooks it as usual!
IMG_1875.jpeg

It was hard to slice it up, but it is my favorite sourdough recipe that she makes!
I’m smoking a ham today, so this will make some awesome ham Sammie’s!
Thanks for looking!
Al

That is amazing! Nice work for sure!!

That's pretty cool, good lookin loaf. 👍

Wow that's awesome!

Judy

Its awesome

Looks great .

As others said... That is Awesome... And I do beleive the ham sammies will be awesome as well...

"GREAT JOB" Ms Judy...

Very Cool!

That is pretty cool 👩‍🍳

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:Judy :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup: almost too pretty to cut, almost

And I would be up for fresh ham sandwich's

David

That's pretty sharp!

Yes Al, I'd have a hard time cutting that, but I'd bet it tastes better than it looks...😋
Judy, thanks all you guys for all the nice comments. She was pretty excited, And the bread taste awesome as always can’t wait to slice the ham up. So I guess for memorial day it’ll be ham sammies, beans, and beer.🍺
Al

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Wow and I'm sure it will taste as great as her designs! Very nice work !

Keith

that loaf is lookin' great there, Judy. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
She is loving you guys!
Since I had to slice the ham this morning, I sliced her bread first, it slices real well in the meat slicer, but the crust is so chewy that it is a mother to slice with a bread knife. We are just about to sit down to a ham Sammie & scalloped potato’s.
Al

Man oh man that is some top self looking SD! We got some prickly pear white balsamic that would go with that!

Reactions: SmokinAl
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky