Jeff's chicken wrapped in bacon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gmeans

Original poster
Sep 24, 2010
Vista, California
Can someone help?  I read Jeff's latest recipe for chicken wrapped in bacon, with his rub and sauce and thought it was great.  Wanted to try it this weekend, but somehow I can't find it.  Can someone send it to me, perhaps you Jeff?  Thanks for all your help.  This is an outstanding group of guys and gals who all love smoking.  Gary

icon_cool.gif

Well Gary you have 2 options here. First you can look in the "search" and then put in Jeff's name and it sgould come up that way. Or you can make this dish yours and just get some chicken breast and install your rub and then wrap them with bacon and then smoke it to maybe 165° internal temp and enjoy.

I vote for option #2. (Sorry Jeff, nothing personal)

Get those create juices flowing, and share with us just what all went on!

icon_cool.gif

Well Gary you have 2 options here. First you can look in the "search" and then put in Jeff's name and it sgould come up that way. Or you can make this dish yours and just get some chicken breast and install your rub and then wrap them with bacon and then smoke it to maybe 165° internal temp and enjoy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky