• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Jeff's chicken wrapped in bacon

gmeans

Joined Sep 24, 2010
Can someone help?  I read Jeff's latest recipe for chicken wrapped in bacon, with his rub and sauce and thought it was great.  Wanted to try it this weekend, but somehow I can't find it.  Can someone send it to me, perhaps you Jeff?  Thanks for all your help.  This is an outstanding group of guys and gals who all love smoking.  Gary

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Well Gary you have 2 options here. First you can look in the "search" and then put in Jeff's name and it sgould come up that way. Or you can make this dish yours and just get some chicken breast and install your rub and then wrap them with bacon and then smoke it to maybe 165° internal temp and enjoy.

i is a moose

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 14, 2011
I vote for option #2. (Sorry Jeff, nothing personal)

Get those create juices flowing, and share with us just what all went on!

Well Gary you have 2 options here. First you can look in the "search" and then put in Jeff's name and it sgould come up that way. Or you can make this dish yours and just get some chicken breast and install your rub and then wrap them with bacon and then smoke it to maybe 165° internal temp and enjoy.

chef willie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 31, 2010
I did a little twist on Jeffs recipe....pounded the breast out a little, wrapped it around a sausage (fully cooked) then wrapped everything with a bacon strip....yum

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Sounds good Willie!

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.