Jalapeno Cheese Steak Bacon Pepper Jack Smashburger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Howdy. Wife and daughters decided they needed a meat free night after last night's cheese steaks. Fired up the blackstone for me and the boys and went meat heavy.

Started by portioning out some 5oz burgers. Seasoned them with puckett's burger blend. It's a local thing.
IMG_20201109_194757.jpg

Got the blackstone fired up and laid down a bacon layer
IMG_20201109_191022.jpg

After I got the griddle all bacony I put on the burgers and gave them a good smash. Also added some leftover jalapeno Cheese Steak.
IMG_20201109_191448.jpg

Things got fast here and I didn't get pics but after flip I loaded burgers with pepper jack. Portioned the cheese steaks and covered with sharp cheddar. Let all melt.
IMG_20201109_192955~2.jpg

Stacked the cheese steaks on top of burger and added 3 strips of bacon and sprinkled with some ground blood pressure medicine. Oh and some garlic aioli. Plated with some funyuns. Was awesome lol

Last edited:
I really like seeing these combination sandwiches...JJ

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Another delicious looking meal there Jake!
We’ve been using our flat top quite a bit lately too!
Al

Howdy. Wife and daughters decided they needed a meat free night after last night's cheese steaks. Fired up the blackstone for me and the boys and went meat heavy.

Started by portioning out some 5oz burgers. Seasoned them with puckett's burger blend. It's a local thing.View attachment 470131
Got the blackstone fired up and laid down a bacon layer
View attachment 470132
After I got the griddle all bacony I put on the burgers and gave them a good smash. Also added some leftover jalapeno Cheese Steak.View attachment 470133
Things got fast here and I didn't get pics but after flip I loaded burgers with pepper jack. Portioned the cheese steaks and covered with sharp cheddar. Let all melt.
View attachment 470134
Stacked the cheese steaks on top of burger and added 3 strips of bacon and sprinkled with some ground blood pressure medicine. Oh and some garlic aioli. Plated with some funyuns. Was awesome lol
Awesome looking burgers!!

that's a beautiful burger Jake! Hope ya got your stretchy pants on...gonna need em with your last couple meals. So if I put a piece of lettuce on top does that classify as a salad?

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky