• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Jalapeno Cheese Steak Bacon Pepper Jack Smashburger

TNJAKE

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
Howdy. Wife and daughters decided they needed a meat free night after last night's cheese steaks. Fired up the blackstone for me and the boys and went meat heavy.

Started by portioning out some 5oz burgers. Seasoned them with puckett's burger blend. It's a local thing.
IMG_20201109_194757.jpg

Got the blackstone fired up and laid down a bacon layer
IMG_20201109_191022.jpg

After I got the griddle all bacony I put on the burgers and gave them a good smash. Also added some leftover jalapeno Cheese Steak.
IMG_20201109_191448.jpg

Things got fast here and I didn't get pics but after flip I loaded burgers with pepper jack. Portioned the cheese steaks and covered with sharp cheddar. Let all melt.
IMG_20201109_192955~2.jpg

Stacked the cheese steaks on top of burger and added 3 strips of bacon and sprinkled with some ground blood pressure medicine. Oh and some garlic aioli. Plated with some funyuns. Was awesome lol

Last edited:

tag0401

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 5, 2018
Nice work Jake! Blackstone putting in some work this week!

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Beef topped with more beef topped with bacon. Yes please!!

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
I really like seeing these combination sandwiches...JJ

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Yes sir! Thats my kind of sandwich! Very nice Jake .
bqh9Ys.gif

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Now that's a sammie I could live with. Looks absolutely great, Jake. I'll just dig out some extra BP meds.
Gary

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Beautiful burger, Bro! Big like!

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Awesome looking burger Jake, like!!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Another delicious looking meal there Jake!
We’ve been using our flat top quite a bit lately too!
Al

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 1, 2019
Howdy. Wife and daughters decided they needed a meat free night after last night's cheese steaks. Fired up the blackstone for me and the boys and went meat heavy.

Started by portioning out some 5oz burgers. Seasoned them with puckett's burger blend. It's a local thing. View attachment 470131
Got the blackstone fired up and laid down a bacon layer
View attachment 470132
After I got the griddle all bacony I put on the burgers and gave them a good smash. Also added some leftover jalapeno Cheese Steak. View attachment 470133
Things got fast here and I didn't get pics but after flip I loaded burgers with pepper jack. Portioned the cheese steaks and covered with sharp cheddar. Let all melt.
View attachment 470134
Stacked the cheese steaks on top of burger and added 3 strips of bacon and sprinkled with some ground blood pressure medicine. Oh and some garlic aioli. Plated with some funyuns. Was awesome lol
Awesome looking burgers!!

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
that's a beautiful burger Jake! Hope ya got your stretchy pants on...gonna need em with your last couple meals. So if I put a piece of lettuce on top does that classify as a salad?

Ryan

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.