It's that time of year again...Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products through 11/22!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My favorite part of thanksgiving this year will be smoking my first turkey. Can't wait to see how it turns out :)

Macaroni salad with smoked eggs and chives (no picture but family loves it)

superjob.gif
I want to thank eveyone that posted to this thread. Not only has it been fun swapping ideas, but I now have several that I have never tried but will soon. Happy Thanksgiving to all, and a huge thank you to Mr. Todd. You are A-MAZ-N.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

The Latil Family.

Today's winner is... @bertman  !!! Congrats!

Okay everybody... tomorrow is the GRAND PRIZE DRAWING.  So start posting again NOW to win the huge grand prize TOMORROW at 12 pm CST/10 am PST.  

Cold smoked pickled red onions. Onions absorb smoke really quickly so this doesn't take long at all. They do need to be cold smoke or the onions will start to sweat. While the onions are smoking put on a pot with water, vinegar and your favorite pickling spices. Cover the onions with the liquid and in the fridge they go. No need to "can" them as long as you keep them in the fridge.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.