It's that time of year again...Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products through 11/22!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
There are sure a lot of great looking dishes in this thread!

My Father In-Laws stuffing was the best. This will be out First thanksgiving with out it. 
icon_cry.gif

Sausage Stuffing

1 stick butter
3 cups diced onions
3 cups diced celery
3 cups sliced breakfast sausage
25 slices white and wheat bread
1 1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
3 1/2 cups turkey stock

This stuffing is super easy to make and a serious crowd pleaser every year.

Haven't had my smoker long enough to smoke something for thanksgiving, so this may change after i smoke a turkey this year.

Would love to have an A-MAZE-N Product to help get the job done.

Mrs. Red's version of my mother's recipe for Giblet Gravy...slathered over potatoes, dressing, the turkey...mmm!!

Red

Bacon wrapped kielbasa Pieces coated in a bbq rub heavier in brown sugar than normal. I always did these in the oven but this year I'm going to try them in the smoker since I bought one recently wish me luck!!

Last edited:
Looking forward to my aunts sausage stuffing and a nice helping of candied yams. Then a stop over to the out-laws for another great sausage stuffing, lucky me!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.