It's a Boy!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats! If this is your first grandchild you'll soon realize you love him much more then your own children lol. Atleast my parents seem this way with my son. My wife is due in sept with our second. But anyway congrats!

Last edited:
Very Cool Dave! Congrats...For some reason I pictured you as a Young Guy...
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
But Grandkids? Did you Graduate High School before or after the invention of PONG!?!...JJ 

Thanks Everyone!!!

Very Cool Dave! Congrats...For some reason I pictured you as a Young Guy...
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

But Grandkids? Did you Graduate High School before or after the invention of PONG!?!...JJ 

That would have been after JJ, we were actually playing Atari in HS.

Congrats to you and your family

Congrats, Dave; I'm thinking this is the first grandkid? No important info is listed like weight and length.
biggrin.gif

Soon he'll be cutting teeth on one of them rib bones that you smoked!

Thanks Dutch! Yep it's my first and he's about the size of a good pork butt, 8lbs 6oz and 21" tall!

Why is it that babies are considered "long" until they start walking then they are "tall"?
I'm still considered 6' tall even when I'm laying on the couch!

Last edited:
Thanks Dutch! Yep it's my first and he's about the size of a good pork butt, 8lbs 6oz and 21" tall!

Why is it that babies are considered "long" until they start walking then they are "tall"?
I'm still considered 6' tall even when I'm laying on the couch!
So true, and once they start walking, their arms are 6' long and can reach ANYTHING.  Congrats Grandpa

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky