It Was Late...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pops6927

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jul 23, 2008
Fort Worth, Tx.
...coming home from our older son's house after feeding their dogs while they were one an overnight. Too tired to cook, we stopped at McDonald's on Alta Mesa in Fort Worth to get 2 chicken sandwiches, relatively healthy eats for us. By chance, I asked my wife to see if they had fries with no salt on them @ my failing heart, just by a sheer chance! WOW! The drive in attendant readily accepted the order, checking "no salt" on the fries! They readily accepted it and I got them with no salt! Amazing!
Of course, I wrote to McDonald's HQ complimenting them on it, and asked if they had a Heart-Healthy separate menu for people like me (8 strokes and 3 heart attacks) to order from!
I sent it off tonight and requested an answer. I will post the results in a later post!

My sister (also bad heart) always ordered that way, and always got them no problem. I was surprised too.

WOW! That's great of them to do that. Very nice. Glad to hear you can still enjoy some things occasionally.

Mike

The other nice thing about it, is you get them from a nice new hot batch :emoji_relaxed:

Well, nothing more from McDonald's, other than aform letter replying to my request for a HeartHealthy Menu:

Message from McDonald's USA

Inboxx

profile_mask2.png
[email protected] Unsubscribe
Jun 6, 2020, 2:06 PM (3 days ago)
to me

Hello George:

Thank you for letting us know about the great experience you had while visiting our restaurant in Fort Worth, TX.

Customer feedback is very important to us at McDonald's. I want to make sure the Owner/Operator's organization can recognize the restaurant, so I am forwarding on your comments.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to serve you soon under the Golden Arches!

Arnel

McDonald's Customer Contact Center

ref#:17491238​

I received this today in the mail from McDonald's:

Scan-3.jpg

and they sent me a coupon for any sandwich! Big Mac here I come!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky