It has been a minute

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SKade

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 21, 2019
West Virginia
So I haven’t been around the forum for a long time. I imagine this past year has been crazy for everyone. Thought I’d post the smoke I’ve got going on. Picked up a side of salmon for about $4/lb. Its Atlantic farm raised but beggars on a budget. Firm, no smell or slime. Not a bad peace of fish. The big reason for the budget was a splurged a little and got some local raised lamb ribs. My first time cooking lamb ribs. I’m excited about it. I’ve got a new grill since the last time I was here. The old offset finally gave up the ghost. My isolation splurge/birthday gift was getting a Masterbuilt gravity 560. I’m in love with it. I hope everyone is safe, healthy, and making some delicious food.
D7405E0A-7037-41AB-8EFF-2ED554A19010.jpeg
3C1BD66A-DD08-4771-AE02-E84453DBF401.jpeg
AA3B0C2B-C31C-468F-A3F0-B4AEE65E828B.jpeg

Welcome back and I know a lot of people have been asking about the gravity feeds... hopefully you'll be able to answer their questions.

Reactions: SKade
Those are nice units. My buddy has one. Just if they didn’t have so many sensors. One on every door. They go out, the fan won’t run. Otherwise pretty slick cooker. Enjoy

Welcome back SKade and those look good !
Gotta try some fish soon myself.
I'm loving my 1050 so I agree it's a great unit!

Those are nice units. My buddy has one. Just if they didn’t have so many sensors. One on every door. They go out, the fan won’t run. Otherwise pretty slick cooker. Enjoy
If the sensors are too much of a bother I’ve read about people just bypassing them. I haven’t had any trouble out of my unit yet. Knock on wood chunks. I’ve had it for about ten months now.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky