Instant pot Peanut butter cup cheese cake (Baby Shanks)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 16, 2007
Baby Shanks wanted to make her dad feel better since he is not in best spirits. She made a desert in the instant pot that she feels will warm his heart and bring a smile to his face.
I hope it tastes as good or better then the last one. As It was awesome .
F40CA114-ABA8-4C92-9F38-B0C9A6A6CB96.jpeg

9E4CC72E-88E0-41DF-9935-5363B0F40A13.jpeg

B0EA5A9B-EC83-4B19-8B63-F151400ED5AD.jpeg
prior to topping

Last edited:
WOW!!!! That looks fantastic! The only problem I see with that is that I could probably eat half of it, which totally goes against my New Years resolution... :emoji_laughing:

Strong work Baby Shanks you have done it again. Sorry to hear about your FIL hopefully the cake will bring a smile to his face. That cake looks awesome.

Looks awfully good to me. I love peanut butter.

Point for sure
Chris

What a breakfast that would make, Man
THanks

Beautifully decadent! Like, RAY
Thanks

WOW!!!! That looks fantastic! The only problem I see with that is that I could probably eat half of it, which totally goes against my New Years resolution... :emoji_laughing:
Thanks

Strong work Baby Shanks you have done it again. Sorry to hear about your FIL hopefully the cake will bring a smile to his face. That cake looks awesome.
Thanks

Thank you greatly. Sure hope all is good with FIL.
Thanks

Looks awfully good to me. I love peanut butter.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks

Looks fantastic!
I keep hearing about those darn Instant pots & will probably have to get one too!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky