Instant pot cheese cake ( Baby Shanks)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 16, 2007
My wife received an instant pot for Christmas from one of our littlens. She is my helper when I BBQ, she makes the sides, does some of the prep, and clean up etc. Well since she has been pretty active in the BBQ ventures at our home I felt it appropriate to give her a BBQ thug Name. She is now known as Baby Shanks.

anyway, I do not have the recipe but wanted to share what the cheese cake looked like. It was pretty damn tasty too. Baby Shanks done did it up right.
5BFECD70-1110-4E2C-A8B9-167127FFFE64.jpeg

CD8636F3-E05C-4ACE-8783-129DD4D6C92B.jpeg

5AF25E4C-F5BE-4ABD-96BB-4FB2C4F4E565.jpeg

Looks really good Ambassador. It also sounds like a good partnership.

Point for sure
Chris

My wife received an instant pot for Christmas from one of our littlens. She is my helper when I BBQ, she makes the sides, does some of the prep, and clean up etc. Well since she has been pretty active in the BBQ ventures at our home I felt it appropriate to give her a BBQ thug Name. She is now known as Baby Shanks.

anyway, I do not have the recipe but wanted to share what the cheese cake looked like. It was pretty damn tasty too. Baby Shanks done did it up right.View attachment 427370

View attachment 427372

View attachment 427371
Holy Smokes that looks wonderful. Great job!!

Looks really good, I’ll have to show my wife since we got an IP for Christmas and she’s afraid to use it....but she also loves to make cheesecake.

I was gonna ask how the heck you get the cheesecake in and out of it...ended up googling it.

Reactions: JC in GB
I will try and get it. she said it was Cheese cake recipe #17. hope to get a link later

Reactions: JC in GB
Looks really good, I’ll have to show my wife since we got an IP for Christmas and she’s afraid to use it....but she also loves to make cheesecake.

I was gonna ask how the heck you get the cheesecake in and out of it...ended up googling it.
Thank you.

Man , That really looks good, My wife got an Instant Pot for Christmas too

Gary

That Pinterest pin is what she used. I don’t have Pinterest. She used the dense version

Looks fantastic , and I know it is . My daughter makes this for me alot , and it's some of the best cheese cake I've had .
Nice work FB . Love the instant pot .

Looks fantastic , and I know it is . My daughter makes this for me alot , and it's some of the best cheese cake I've had .
Nice work FB . Love the instant pot .
Thanks bud

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky