I'm back!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

vince

StickBurners
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jun 14, 2008
Denham springs, LA
I have been busy ever since Hurricane Gustaf and then traveling with work and lost my password. I tried every password I have used in the pass and got it, Glad to be back. even if I only get to smoke once every few months.

brisket from right before the storm, I am doing a pork butt today. it's in the signature

Welcome back Vince I hope things are getting better there after the hurricane. Hopefully live is getting back to normal for ya'll

Thanks Everything is back to normal, Just now I have been working all over the US, been home 10 week this year so far and I leave again Friday for a month.

Time to take the smoker with you and a computer so your not gone from SMF so long
biggrin.gif

Welcome back vinnie. Glad to have you here again next time just write your password on your hand in ink.

Thanks everyone! I am back here working and picked up a new smoker, It's made by Old Country BBQ pits, Nicer then the brinkman I had, smaller but better build. It's the one in my signature, I have only seasoned it and it seem pretty nice and easier to maintain the temp. I hope to be smoking over the holidays
6c292825_vbattach23429.jpg

bb776d66_vbattach23430.jpg

f4933b05_vbattach23431.jpg

8e208e34_vbattach23432.jpg

I'm working home now and only 40 hours a week, I will be smoking, I don't have my camera so picture come from the blackberry, not the best, I'm going to buy my wife a new camera for christmas, LOL

I love this site

Glad you're on board here. And pictures are good. After that, we don't care. Kinda like Q. Iffn you don't tell us you used an electric ECB, our mouths won't tell us either...

Dave

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky