If I only had the money

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Now that's a smoker. I still like the first one for tailgating. Wifey says no, and I know it's just a fantasy.
icon_cry.gif

Only 2700? That seems like a good deal for that rig. Not that I can afford it. Trip to Disney in November cancels everything/

That 1 in Huxley looks like a Char Broil smoker with a refer unit.
I would rather have a heavy smoker with lots cooler space in the back of my truck.

I agree it doesn't look like a bad price. But more than the wife is gonna let me spend on some hobby. She hates how much time I spend on this site. LOL

Smokebuzz,
I thought it looked like a refer unit too. But reading the description I think those are stereo speakers, the things that look like fans.

Ah yes those are speakers, just noticed the Cowboy lump also.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky