I would love to participate in an exchange!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I can trade avocados and fresh roasted coffee in addition to lots of Mexican items - just let me know if you want to play

Hello Scarbelly, I love avacados and fresh roasted coffee!  I know you are a bit of an expert here, but would you be interested in rubs?  I also you are a motorhome guy.  What do you have?  Mine is a 1973 Winnebago Chiefton 24 footer.  I got it cheap and a few small repairs and I am on the road.  Maybe we could meet up sometime in our travles and chew the fat.  If you would be interested in rubs, let me know your preferences and I'll see what I can whip up special.  Thanks, Steve

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky